The most influential book ever written about the human mind.
More than 20 million copies sold worldwide...
"Dianetics is an adventure. It is an exploration into Terra Incognita, the human mind, that vast and hitherto unknown realm half an inch back of our foreheads." L. Ron Hubbard
Containing discoveries heralded as greater than the wheel or fire, Dianetics has remained a bestseller for more than 50 years. And with over 20 million copies in print, generating a movement that spans virtually every country on Earth, it's indisputably the most widely read and influential book ever written about the human mind.
Here is the anatomy and full description of the Reactive Mind, the previously unknown source of nightmares, unreasonable fears, upsets and insecurities which enslave Man. This book shows you how to get rid of it, and so achieve something Man has previously only dreamed of: the State of Clear.
Among the discoveries herein:
- The Goal of Man
- The Dynamic Principle of Existence—the one word that motivates all living things
- The Four Dynamics—the drives upon which all of life is compartmented
- The Descriptic Graph of Survival—revealing one's true potential and how to achieve it
- The discovery of and complete anatomy of the Reactive Mind
- The painful experiences—engrams—contained in the Reactive Mind which command one to act irrationally against their own wishes and goals
- The impact of prenatal engrams—what took place before you were born and how it's influenced you ever since
Dianetics enables you to discover and eradicate these harmful experiences so they never affect you again, revealing the one person you've always wanted to know—you
Buy and Study Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health
Available in hardback, paperback and audiobook and in 15 languages.